Standard toilet seats are around 15 inches high. The extra two inches added to a comfort height toilet may not seem like much, but if you have hip, knee or back pain, they might make all the difference.
MORE TOILETS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• The Toilet of Tomorrow? Caltech Thinks So
• A Toilet System That Fits Between 2x4 Walls
• The Best of Hi-Tech Smart Toilets From Dwell on Design
• The $6,400 Kohler Numi Bidet Toilet Does It All
• Best Dual-Flush Toilets: 10 Models from High to Low
(Images: As credited above.)