Ever wanted to live like a Real Housewife? Well, RHONY star and entrepreneur Bethany Frankel is renting out her Soho pad for a cool $13,500 per month.
The Skinny Girl founder actually listed the 2,392 square foot two bed, two and a half bath place for sale back in February for $5.25 million, according to 6sqft. It's technically still for sale, at the reduced price of $4.495 million.
The place is finished to a high standard; the entry leads to the hallway (with space saving built-ins and desk) to the sunken living room. It features 14 foot ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, and a small balcony off of it. The open kitchen has a spacious island, sleek white cabinets and high end stainless steel appliances, plus a pantry room with two wine fridges.
Back by the entrance, the impressive master suite has a walk through closet to a spacious bathroom with a double vanity, deep soaking tub and a glass-enclosed steam shower. The other bedroom is also en suite and has custom built ins.
The building is on a cobblestoned block of Mercer Street and has a landscaped roof deck.
The property is available for rent through Douglas Elliman.
More New York real estate
- This American Condo: Buy Ira Glass's Chelsea Apartment for $1.75M
- Taylor Swift Just Bought the $18M Tribeca Townhouse Next Door
- Buy Rihanna's NYC Rental For $17 Million
- Katie Couric Lists Her Park Avenue Condo for $8.25M
- JLo Lists Her NoMad Pad for $27 Million
- Emily Blunt & John Krasinksi Are Selling Their Park Slope Pad For $8M