In San Francisco every square foot counts. Not only because space is limited, but rents are sky high! These renters operate under the philosophy that renting doesn't have to mean sacrificing functionality or aesthetics. It simply means getting a little more creative.
These renters transformed temporary spaces into home sweet home with smart furniture purchases and placement, creative DIYs, and innovative mixed use solutions.
1. Caitlin's Small, Stylist San Francisco Home
2. Carly and Chip's Resourceful and Refined Home
3. Chris and Jenna's Collection in the Castro
4. Erin and Rob's Stylish and Glam Family Pad
5. Krystal's San Francisco Studio
(Images: as credited above.)