These days, tv stands go by many names: media console, entertainment center, tv armoire, and media cabinet. One thing's certain, people want their televisions to sit on something that looks like furniture; something that coordinates with, and looks just as thoughtfully selected as their sofa. Repurposing end tables or nightstands as media consoles is a great way to achieve a coordinated look. It's as easy as clustering two side by side (or three for extremely large televisions). Read more for details...
For the best effect, end tables and nightstands without an overhanging top surface works best. This way, two pieces can butt against each other without a space in between.
These tables are made of one or more eco-friendly materials like low VOC paints, bamboo, reclaimed materials, and FSC-certified wood. Please see individual manufacturer's description for full details.
End Tables & Nightstands to get the Look:
1. Inspiration photo for this look by Woodwaves
2. One Nightstand from Inmod. $375.00
3. Hiya Night Stand - Polar White & Bamboo by Spot on Square. $575.00
4. Koshi Nightstand by CB2. $249.00
5. Grove Bamboo Nightstand by Curt Christian by Martin. $295.00
(Images as linked.)