We've been talking a lot about recycling and repurposing tech this month and there's a good reason. Well, the main reason is because it's a responsible and proactive way to deal with the never-ending disposable industry that we all love so much! Why not hold onto our beloved tech for just a while longer instead of tossing it to the curb? There are companies that thrive on this, Etsy being one of them!
• Reclaimed Wood iPod/iPhone Stand So the stand may be made from reclaimed wood instead of reclaimed tech — either way, it's a great way to recycle and reuse. Our iPhone would look way better while charging if it were placed on this!
• Clock made from a Computer hard drive is seriously interesting. We've seen a lot of clocks made from old Mac bodies that aren't the most attractive devices in the world — but this is actually something we'd put in our home. (If you're looking to spend a little more than $50, you better check out the clock made from a Recycled Record Player!)
• GBA USB Flash Drive is a serious blast from the past — talk about old tech! What a great way to reuse old Gameboy games in a functional way.
• Floppy Disk Box Night Light would make a great gift for all the geeks in our lives, old and young!
• Floppy Disk Notepad is great for those on the go, or someone who is always looking for a piece of paper at their desk. Instead of boring post-it notes, get a repurposed floppy disk notepad!