As the month of January comes to an end it can be easy for the resolutions we made this year to fade with it, but one way to keep your best intentions at the forefront of your mind is to put them somewhere you see them everyday, in a form that you'll actually enjoy looking at, art!
You can create a list of inspirations in the form of a chalkboard in a central location, integrate them as desktop art on your computer or create a print worthy of hanging on the wall. If you aren't the creative type I've rounded up a few ready-mades to choose from (there really is something for everyone). Whatever format you choose by integrating your resolutions as daily inspiration you'll be much more likely to remember them in the months to come.
1. All great daily reminders. Printable Resolutions by Li'l Magoolie
(also available for desktop or ipad)
2. A great example of an easy DIY. Image via SF Girl by Bay
3. Don't forget to stretch! Sun Salutations Poster on Etsy $26
4. Great reminder to slow down. More Love Print on Etsy $17
5. A daily reminder to eat your greens. Veggies Calendar on Etsy $16
(Images: As credited above)