Freelancers, small business owners and increasingly even corporate folks are skipping the commute, at least for a few days out of the week. Even if you don't get to officially work from home, chances are you're taking some of it with you when you leave the office at the end of the day. The key to being productive at home is having a dedicated work space - no matter how compact.
• Homework: 75 Desks for Back to School
• IKEA Home Offices in Every Style
• Make It Work: 10 Desks for Small Spaces
• Back to Cool: 10 Fresh & Fun Office Accessories
• 10 Space-Saving Wall-Mounted Desks
• Admire It + Acquire It: Calming White Office Nook
• Putting the Home in Home Office
• 12 Accessories to Brighten the Office
• Secret Solutions: Hidden Laptop Desks
• Make Organizing Fun: Home Office Solutions for Cords, Cables and Devices
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)