Call it the Mad Men effect. Or maybe it's just because styles recycle themselves. Whatever the cause, mid-century modern is having a huge impact on today's style. We've rounded up the best resources for achieving the look — whether you want to buy new or go authentic by buying vintage…
• Past Present Future sells vintage furniture, like these Vintage Lawrence Peabody for Selig Fiberglass Chairs, in addition to new reproductions.
• Back Garage — Not only does Back Garage help organize Chicago's Vintage Bazaar, they also stock cool second-hand finds like this Bruce Hannah and Andrew Morrison Side Table for Knoll.
MORE VINTAGE GOODNESS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Classic American Style: Mid-Century Modern
• Vintage Inspired Refrigerators by Portobello Street
• Trend Spotting: Vintage Posters for New Movies
Images: As linked above.