Sick of your plain wooden dining table? Before you consider shopping for a new one, think about how you can work with what you've got to make something new...
Click through the links for more information on each project:
- 1 Yvonne (of the Yvestown Blog) and Bo stapled oilcloth over the top of their table.
- 2 Customize a table with paint. For the how-to, click here.
- 3 Change the legs. This funky red DIY project comes from Marie Claire Maison.
- 4 Change the look of a wood table by pairing it with non-wooden chairs.
- 5 The easiest way to makeover a dining table? Cover it in a tablecloth.
Photos: Yvestown licensed under Creative Commons, Darling Knees / Apartment Therapy February Jumpstart, Jerome Galland for Marie Claire Maison, Living Etc., Unison Porter Tablecloth