We've been watching a lot of Mad Men lately, and although (thankfully) the Don Draper regimen of five cocktails a day is no longer considered par for the course (if it ever was), we do think it's nice to have an at-home bar ready for those times when you want to mix cocktails for a dinner party or a nightcap.Plus, those fifties-era home bars just look cool. If you're thinking of setting up your own home bar, here are a few ideas for where to stash it.
• 1 Credenza bar from Martha Stewart
• 2 Console table bar from Alex's Granny Chic
• 3 Tea cart bar from Anne's Rock n' Roll Loft
• 4 Secretary bar from Sarah and Steve's Attic Aerie
• 5 Suitcase liquor cabinet from VanityCase