Lemonade on the deck, iced tea over a weekend lunch, martinis as the sun sets. Why not class up your summer drinking with a vintage pitcher and glass set?
These sets, especially popular in the 1950s and 1960s would look so chic as part of a summer tablescape. Plus, each one is stylish enough to leave out for a pop of vintage charm in your kitchen or dining room.
1. A jade-colored Scandinavian set from the 1960s, perfect for martinis. $160 at Retro Art Glass.
2. This chunky set by LaGardo Tackett for Schmid would be perfect for juice at an al fresco brunch. $149 at Sixty to Seventy's Etsy Shop.
3. A lemonade set from the 1950s that would look pretty sitting in a white kitchen. About $72 at ER Collectables.
4. An unusual, very stylish sake set from the 1960s. $195 at Chic Shop.
5. A pastel striped set perfect for backyard (or deck) barbecues. $32 at Vintage Schoolhouse's Etsy Shop.
Images: as linked above