I remember the sound of plastic wheels thundering down the driveways of my neighborhood growing up. There were the kiddie parades filled with low to the ground big wheels decorated with streamers and ribbons, and the races between the neighborhood kids. Big Wheels were such an inherent part of my childhood, what about yours?It seems Big Wheels don't have the cachet they had when we were young, but they're still out there. In fact, as with everything these days, there are even some majorly designed options available - with metal frames and rubber-tires. Not to mention the adult-sized Big Wheels, I kid you not. My only concern with the rubber tire versions - you'd loose that big sound of riding a Big Wheel that was part of the fun!
- The Original Big Wheel ($59.99, Yoyo)
- Angeles SportRider EasyRider Trike ($199.95, Angeles)
- Razor Rip Rider 360 Drifting Ride On ($99.00, Amazon)
- Radio Flyer Grow N Go Rider ($72.95, Fat Brain Toys)
- Mobo Mini Cruiser ($199.00, Fat Brain Toys)
- Radio Flyer Tailspin Trike ($84.00, Amazon)
High Roll Adult Size Big Wheel Drift Trike ($599.97, High Roller)(Images: as linked)