Pam Kueber started her website, Retro Renovation, in 2007, and since then it has become the epicenter of a small but devoted group of midcentury design enthusiasts, a go-to destination for homeowners "who spurn the latest décor trends in favor of retiling their bathrooms in turquoise mosaics from the Eisenhower years or installing Dishmaster kitchen faucets whose bulky forms recall those of a late-model Studebaker..."
• Restoring the Retro House | The New York Times
• The $5 'Take Back the Value Menu' Challenge | Slow Food
• Green Sports Alliance - Go Green or Go Home | Fast Company
• Passivhaus Institut Cuts Ties with Passive House US | Jetson Green
• As Water Crises Intensify, Cities Turn to Rainwater Harvesting | GOOD
(Image: Retro Renovation)