We have a set of dining chairs we've been meaning to reupholster for a while now. It's not a difficult project; we've just been mulling over the fabric and trying to find the time to do it. For motivation, we decided to round up a few inspiring examples of simple chairs and stools that have been transformed with new fabric.
• 1 Orla Kiely Dining Chair Upholstered in Rowan Fabric
• 2 Marie's Memphis Apartment
• 3 East Village Fabric from Rubie Green
• 4 Vintage Arrowhead Chair from Spruce Home
• 5 Lily Mid-Century Armchair from Hazel and Hunter