T-Shirt Grocery Bag with Braided Straps, DIY from One Good Thing By Jillee
Have a bunch of old t-shirts that you are not quite ready to get rid of, but haven't worn in some time? Try turning them into one of these 10 projects.
1. Neon Coil Bowls, DIY from The Red Thread
2. Dog Tug Toy, DIY from iamthemandy
3. T-Shirt Produce Bags, DIY from Delia Creates
4. Recycled T-Shirt Bathmat, DIY from Tus Manualidades
5. Braided Basket, DIY from Corner Blog
(Image credits: The Red Thread; iamthemandy; Delia Creates; Tus Manualidades; Corner Blog; Lil Blue Boo; My Poppet; One Good Thing By Jillee; One Dog Woof; The Sitting Tree)