With the Small, Cool Contest underway, we've been revisiting past submissions for inspiration. Well, nothing screams small as much as those entries in our Teeny-Tiny home division. All of these examples from 2009 are under 300 square feet (one is under 100!). And what these homes lack in space, they more than make up in with character and style as well as some innovative ways to make the most of their small square footages.
TOP ROW (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT)
• Jay's Tumbleweed House 89 square feet.
• Lila's Live / Work Studio 240 square feet.
• Antony's Controlled Scale 300 square feet.
• Garrett's Repurposed Furnishings 290 square feet.
• Kevin's Triple Threat 210 square feet.
BOTTOM ROW (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT)
• Megan's Changed Outlook 300 square feet.
• Nathan Andrew's Serene & Masculine 296 square feet.
• jedigras's Hidden Luxuries 240 square feet.
• Ann's Ship Shape 260 square feet.
• Sara's Starting Over Studio 283 square feet.