- Jackson Heights, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We get inspired by so many things and our home is constantly changing, never static. Because it is small, it's really easy to make a major change by just moving something a few feet away. We always have home projects going on, or something new we want to try.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- The biggest challenge is deciding what goes and what stays. It's cliche, but we only keep the things that really mean something to us.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- A multi room sound system!
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day