There exists a small percentage of people who can wake up early in the morning without the aid of an alarm clock. But if you are not one of those lucky people there’s no need to get a boring alarm clock. Good design deserves to be at your side, even if it’s at an ungodly hour.
Sometimes even the most modern, sophisticated alarm clock can fail when it comes to reliability and interesting design. A good, old-fashioned clock is indeed a throwback and can be a great addition to “update” your bedroom.
Top row, left to right:
1. Vintage German Alarm Clock: $60.00 at Spacejam
2. Vintage Hitachi 1960’s Clock Radio: $14.99 at ModernAtomic
3. Mid Century Modern White Alarm Clock: $42.00 at Avant Garage
4. Atomic Vintage 1950’s Clock: $42.50 at The Lovelys
5. Vintage GE Woodgrain Alarm Clock: $22.50 at Jawaddel
Bottom row, left to right:
6. 1965 Lloyd’s Clock Radio: $24.00 at FishboneDeco
7. Retro GE Alarm Clock: $18.50 at Funretro
8. Vintage Art Deco Westclox Electric Clock: $22.00 at VintageVenatic
9. Vintage GE AM Bedside Transistor Clock Radio: $36.00 at VintageEye
10. Juliette Mod Alarm Clock: $10.00 at IndividJuli