Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Paphos Cyprus
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Mid-century design has been a big inspiration. Also, I have an artistic background (I've studied graphic design), so I've learned to experiment with and appreciate color. By day I am an elementary school teacher, so I am surrounded by color all day long, literally and figuratively.
- Colors used in my room
- I have a very comfortable relationship with color and I use it generously in all its hues and shades. I didn't set out with specific colors in mind when I began decorating my new living room three years ago, but a few ended up becoming more dominant than others. Namely, green, yellow, and red, and deep, warm browns because of the furniture.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Forget about formulas and do what feels right. If nature can be so colorful, why can't our homes be too?
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012