- Paphos Cyprus
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Mid-century design has been a big inspiration. Also, I have an artistic background (I've studied graphic design), so I've learned to experiment with and appreciate color. By day I am an elementary school teacher, so I am surrounded by color all day long, literally and figuratively.
- Colors used in my room
- I have a very comfortable relationship with color and I use it generously in all its hues and shades. I didn't set out with specific colors in mind when I began decorating my new living room three years ago, but a few ended up becoming more dominant than others. Namely, green, yellow, and red, and deep, warm browns because of the furniture.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Forget about formulas and do what feels right. If nature can be so colorful, why can't our homes be too?
Room for Color