Rohde's "Energetic & Inspiring" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Kirkwood, MO
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I work at the desk in my bedroom sometimes, so I wanted a palette that would be energetic and inspiring... And I've been trying to work in fuchsia and mustard palette for years!
- Colors used in my room:
- Warm french gray on the walls... Lots of bright pink and fuchsia accents and a touch of turquoise and mustard...
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Be fearless. Some of the most interesting rooms require a second look to really "get" them.
- Energetic & Inspiring