Roller blinds may be practical, but they're not very exciting visually. If you're tired of the plain white ones in your home, spruce them up with one of these smart ideas.
- Ikea curtains get a cool update with handpainted, stylized mountains. From Bambula.
- A Dose of The Delightful shares step-by-step instructions for creating no-sew fabric blinds.
- If you're not great at free-hand painting, try creating pretty blinds with stencils. Tutorial at Martha Stewart.
- Handrawn doodles decorate the blinds in a room designed by Jennifer Bagget for the United Methodist Children's Home.
- This sewing tutorial from Design*Sponge can help you create gorgeous custom blinds in no time.
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day