When choosing bedding for a space intended for rest, it's important to remember that cooler colors are known to have a more calming effect, particularly blues. That said, color is only part of the equation. The soft gradient of watercolor produces a lighter texture and more relaxing effect than a dynamic, graphic print. Whether you're interested in embracing the pastels or stepping up the romance in your bedroom with some warmer, more saturated hues, watercolor brings a softness to any print, making it fit for the bedroom.
1. Spring Blossom Duvet Cover & Shams, West Elm
2. Turquoise Watercolor Pillow, Etsy
3. Pacific Duvet, Bliss Living Home
4. Watercolor Cushion in Fluoro Pink, Bonnie & Neil
5. Watercolor Smoke Duvet Set, DwellStudio.
(Images: as credited above)