The romantic lighting in this bedroom drew us right in. Which moved us on to a few other rooms of the house. Here, romantic lighting in the bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and bath:
• 1 Bedside pendants emit a soft, warm glow in this image from Freshome.
• 2 Lamplight can keep an evening-time living room cozy and romantic. This example is from designer Christopher Maya.
• 3 Daylight filtered through gauzy sheers make designer Alina Apteker's dining room romantic. Image: Elle Decor
• 4 Accent lights make this kitchen romantic: candles, chandelier, warm under-shelf lighting and, of course, that fireplace. Image: Vakre
• 5 Indirect daylight makes this romantic bathroom even moreso, from Forter Castle