These things are so versatile. They can be used against a wall for decoration, to mask unsightly objects, or to delineate spaces in a large room. Can a rocking chair do that? I don't think so.
• New York, NY: Walnut Room Screen - $1000
• Bronx, NY: Carved Room Divider - $200
• Brooklyn, NY: Bookcase / Room Divider - $BO
• Brooklyn, NY: Japanese Tea Screen - $BO
• Bronx, NY: Slatted Shutters - $500
Shoppers, check out the Classifieds for many more listings. Sellers, gather up your goods and list them in our Classifieds to turn them into a little extra spending cash.
Go To: Classifieds Main Page
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from our Classifieds. For more information, see How it Works. Happy Scavenging!