1. Vintage Jansen stools are reupholstered in a silk tiger-patterned velvet by Stark in Ashley Stark's Manhattan apartment.
2. Jen Ramos used zebra print Flor tiles to spice up her NYC home office.
3. Matchbook Magazine editor Katie Armour's apartment features leopard-print pillows with gingham print and a West Elm rug.
4. A leopard-print stair runner adds a bit of pizzazz to this monochromatic foyer, designed by Miles Redd.
5. The Draper accent table, available from Society Social, is available in faux python, crocodile, or ostrich.
6. Canadian designer Ray Staples boldly used a zebra-print sofa in this room that she designed in the 1980s.
7. Hallie Henley paired a vibrant yellow ikat ottoman with a zebra-print rug in her living room.
8. An antelope-print rug adds a bit of sophistication to the rustic country elements of this child's room.
9. Miles Redd offers an animal print double whammy with the leopard-print carpet and tiger-print pillows in this bedroom.
10. The library of Trey and Jenny Laird, designed by Jeffrey Bilhuber, features an armchair and tufted ottoman upholstered in a tiger-stripe velvet by Christopher Hyland.
(Images: 1. Elle Decor, 2. Made by Girl, 3. The Neotraditionalist, 4. Elle Decor, 5. Society Social, 6. Style at Home Magazine via Tiffany Leigh Interior Design, 7. La Dolce Vita, 8. Cote de Texas, 9. Miles Redd via Savvy Home, 10. Architectural Digest)