While campaign chests have been trendy for the past few years, their roots are in the battlefield, not the blogosphere. This classic has seen a resurgence in popularity and moved from military campaigns to stylish homes thanks to its clean lines and versatile style.
You'll know a campaign chest (or desk) by its signature hardware, originally added to protect the edges of these pieces as they were moved. Colorful versions (and look-alike Ikea RAST hacks) are classy attention-grabbers, while white, black, and wood versions play a more subdued but strong supporting role.
2. Aubrey Trinnaman for Design*Sponge
3. Sadie and Stella
4. Good Bones, Great Pieces
6. Emily Henderson
7. Marcia Prentice for Apartment Therapy
8. Molly Madfis
9. Leah Moss for Apartment Therapy
10. Bonnie Tsang for Design*Sponge
MORE CAMPAIGN CHESTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Trend Watch: The Campaign Chest