Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Francisco, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- My bedroom is a collection of objects and pieces that my partner and I have found, repurposed or made ourselves. I love our bedroom because there is a certain feeling, reason and memory attached to each item in it.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I like to declutter and "spring" clean at least a few times a year and donate what we don't use or need anymore. It helps me focus on surrounding myself with items i truly love.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I work from home at times so my bedroom becomes a sanctuary to clear my head, read and unwind. It is also the perfect place to enjoy lazy afternoons with our dog.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat