In the past I wasn't big on floral prints, gravitating instead toward stripes or geometric prints. Lately, though, I've been loving them. I especially like all the beautifully classic rose prints that are popping up — they may be traditional, but they look pretty chic in the right space.
- A dramatic, gorgeous mix of traditional and modern pieces, featuring The Rug Company's Persian Rose Garden Rug by Megan Park.
- Roses climb the walls in this sunlight, airy entryway in Georgia. From Young House Love.
- Urban Outfitters' Striped Cabbage Rose shower curtain perfectly pairs florals & stripes. $44.
- A classic rose fabric from British brand Cabbages & Roses brings a bit of pattern to a stylish gray dining space. £38 a yard, currently only available in pink and blue colorways.
- Yvestown's colorful mudroom gets a dose of botanical whimsy from Cath Kidston wallpaper.
- For a botanical look with a modern feel, try these lovely stencils from Etsy seller Royal Design Stencils. $69.95
- Black and a variety pinks make for an unusual and memorable dining room. From House to Home.
- Massoud's Sky Rose chair works for both a pretty, feminine space and for a charmingly eclectic one. $1129 at Neiman Marcus.
(Image credits: The Rug Company; Young House Love; Urban Outfitters; Cabbage and Roses; Yvestown; Etsy; House to Home; Neiman Marcus)