Lately, we've noticed that the movement toward luxurious items that have a strong connection to nature has been growing - the high-end spotlight has shifted from super shiny, glitzy items to those that have rough, rustic textures on a grand scale...
...we found five great examples of this trend at Pieces:
Shown above, left to right:
1. White Driftwood Lamp for $2800.
2. Vine Ball Pendant for $1200.
3. Driftwood Table for $1295.
4. Large Flat Basket for $585.
5. Pair of Coffee Wood Trunk Lamps for $1850.