Mirrors are great great for reflecting light, which makes rooms look bigger and brighter. In addition, round mirrors offer softer lines than their rectangular and square counterparts. Below are a few of our favorites, all under $200.
1. Round mirrors spotted in Jeanette's Journey Through Time & Place.
2. Round 19" Washed Wood Wall Mirror from Lamps Plus, $189.99
3. Stockholm Mirror from IKEA, $99
4. Tye Mill Mirror from Pottery Barn, $69-$89
5. Hardeman Round Silver/Gold Gilt Wall Mirror from Overstock.com, $139.99
6. Feiss Johnson Mirror from Wayfair.com, $179
7. Kenroy Home Antique Silver Finish Montgomery Wall Mirror from Target, $187.20
8. Fortune Modern Frameless Beveled Wall Mirror from SimplyMirrors.com, $159.98
9. Grundtal Mirror from IKEA, $34.99
10. You Look Mahvelous Circle Mirror from Land of Nod, $49