If you happened to make it to this year's ACL fest in Austin, you witnessed a phenomenon we've been experiencing a lot lately: rain. We found ourselves needing something the other day: an umbrella stand. Always mindful of budget and style, we've rounded up 10 affordable and good-looking ones...
- Boot Umbrella Stand from Zgallerie $49.95
- Sprout Coat Tree from CB2 $79.95
- Cube Umbrella Holder from Chiasso $38
- Wavy Mango Umbrella Stand from Roomings $85
- Cylinder Can from The Container Store $9.99
- Monogrammed Leather Umbrella Stand from Comfort House $120
- Squaro Umbrella Stand by Blomus $110
- Stainless Steel Umbrella Stand by Blomus $99
- Stainless Steel Umbrella Stand by Blomus $118.34
- Symbolo Umbrella Stand by Blomus $77.66
We realize that the best umbrella holders may not be items bought for that purpose. What do you use as an umbrella stand? Do you hang yours on a hook instead? Just lean it in a corner? Leave it out to dry in the apartment building hallway? Tell us what works for you!