One of the greatest parts about a limited palette is the freedom to layer without risking overwhelming a room. I could see all of these used in the same room to great effect.
•1. Anthroplogie's Astrid Chair, Tarkashi linen by John Robshaw.
•2. John Robshaw's Madura Lapis pillow cover
•3. Serena & Lily's Catalina bedding
•4. Thomas Paul's Souk rug in Indigo and Cream through Design Public
•5. VivaTerra's Indigo Shower Curtain
• 6. Wisteria's Carved Stool
• 7. Les Indiennes' Tree Of Life Wall Hanging
• 8.Rosenberry Room's Flirty blue and white rug
• 9. Williams Sonoma's ginger jars
• 10/Blue and White Chinese Vase lamp through Overstock