We don't know about you, but as the weather starts to cool down and it gets darker earlier, we find ourselves getting into bed earlier and earlier. Not just to sleep but other things as well: read, eat, knit, write, and all for the sake of being cozy and warm. It's at this time of the year that we indulge in a new set of sheets (and get rid of an old set). Here are some organic cotton sheet sets we're liking in a variety of textures and colors...
- Mum Stripe Organic Sheet Set from Pottery Barn - $24 to $129
- Organic Cotton Frayed Edge Sheet Set from West Elm - $29 to $119
- Organic Flannel Sheets from The Company Store - $29 to $129
- Organic Cotton Premium Sateen Bedding from Gaiam - $40 - $249
- Organic Italian Hotel Satin Stitch Bedding from Restoration Hardware - $19 - $79 (on sale)
Other sheet sets we've liked:
- Best Product: Target's Organic Cotton Sheets
- DKNY Pure Comfort 100 Organic Cotton Bedding
- Plover Organic
And remember, if you'd like them to soften up quickly, try this trick.