Along with salvaged barn wood, reclaimed railroad ties are a popular material choice for those looking to incorporate a little rustic, recycled style into their homes. Most often, the railroad ties are solid teak hailing from old Indian and Indonesian railways. While we love teak in most any form, these timeworn pieces have a particularly cool appeal...
• 1. CB2's sturdy, beloved Darjeeling dining table seats up to 8. Nothing but praise and awe in the customer reviews.
• 2. VivaTerra has a lovely collection of railroad tie pieces, but this beautiful console table is my favorite.
• 3. I love the slim silhouette of this sturdy railroad tie bench from 1cabinfurnutire.
• 4. Bambeco's substantial recycled railroad tie bench would also make a wonderful coffee table in a small, narrow living room.
• 5. Garnet Hill's nesting tables are perfect for a small space that needs flexible table options. I love their simple, understated forms.
• 6. These railroad tie table/stools from Lamps Plus would make great, humble display pedestals.
• 7. I love the simplicity and functionality of Rehab Vintage's railroad tie desk.
What fabulous railroad tie wares are we missing?