While a bottle of wine is nearly always well received, a creative hostess gift is a much more personal way to show your appreciation. Stock up on a few and you'll be well prepared for the upcoming holiday season.
1. In white porcelain, the sculptural Mori Sake Cups, make for a beautiful gift set to leave with your host. $48 Canoe
2. The Church Key Bottle Opener is a stylish token that can be readily put to use at a party. $12.50, Black Ink
3. The Icosa Salt & Pepper Shakers are a sculptural yet practical addition to the holiday table. $33, Supermarket
4. These All Occasion Cards are perfect for letting the host follow up with their guests after the fact, whether they were naughty or nice. $36 Catbird
5. Tinsel Top Swizzle Sticks are as festive an addition to any beverage as the name would suggest. $18, Fredflare
6. Blueprint Dinner Textiles are the perfect option for a host with a slightly more industrial aesthetic. $45, Supermarket
7. Instead of presenting your hostess with an arrangement at the door, give them Flowers In A Can, an quirky alternative that will last much longer. $15, Fredflare
8. The Salut Flask, is a sleek vessel that might just make the hectic, sometimes stressful holidays a bit cheerier. $22, Catbird
9. The Campfire Candle has a cozy scent for the holidays and comes conveniently packaged with matches so your host won't have to go searching for them. $32, Catbird
10. Pretty bars of Oatmeal Honey Soap by Love Nature NYC are a nicety that will help your host unwind once the party is over. $6, Etsy
Images: As credited above.