We can look at and critique expensive furniture and accessories all day long, but when it comes down to our own spaces, we tend to diy many things and repurpose others. In honor of keeping costs down, we've rounded up 20 budget friendly posts...
We dug through our archives and rounded up some pocketbook friendly ideas. There's things to paint, things to frame and things to sew! See if any of the projects below will improve the looks of your space!
Posts Pictured Above Are Bolded Below
• What are Your No-Cost Methods for Improving Your Home?
• Look! Decals Make For Inexpensive Wall Art
• Blissful Blue Magic Makeovers From Style North
• 10 Ways to Customize a Rental
• Something From Nothing: Decorating With Craigslist's Free Section
• How To: Set a Party Table Without Buying Anything New
• Close-up: Amy's Framed Flocked Wallpaper
• Budget Decorating Ideas from a German Hotel
• The $3 Makeover
• How To: Make "Fold, Stitch & Stuff" Floor Cushions
• Sources for Inexpensive Curtains
• Inexpensive Industrial Lighting and Artwork Display
• Inexpensive DIY Idea: Hambly Fabric Rub-Ons
• Make This! Inexpensive DIY Hammock
• How To...Turn Drop Cloths into Curtains
• How To: Hang 30' Of Curtains For $40
• 7 Ways to Repurpose an Ice Bucket
• Look! Curtains for $1.50
• Look! Shower Curtains on the Windows
• Flickr Finds: Parchment Paper Makeover