Renting can often times pose difficult situations with landlords, neighborhoods and the ability to take on a few diy projects in your space. After the jump we've rounded up 10 tips, tricks, solutions every renter should take a look at plus 10 great rental questions sent in by Apartment Therapy readers!
Tips, Tricks & Solutions For Renters
• How To: Entry Hall Makeover
• How To: Renter-Friendly Duct Tape Paneling
• Small Cool 2009: Dave & Amy's Creative Solutions
• The $5 Indoor Clothesline
• Steph's "No Paint? No Problem!" Rental
• Kitchen Inspiration: DIY Rental-Friendly Backsplash
• 10 Good Tips For Renters To Feel At Home
• HGTV Host Kristan Cunningham's DIY Remodel
• Cedric's Brilliance: The DIY Glass Backsplash
• 10 Ways to Improve a Rental Kitchen
Good Questions and Concerns on Renting, Landlords, Location & More!
• Good Questions: Renters Rights, Insurance and Water Damage?
• Apartment Hunting: Things That Scream Walk Away
• AT On: Living In (Diamond In The) Rough Neighborhoods
• AT On... Renting Sight Unseen (...Unheard, and Unfelt)
• Tweet About Your Landlord...and Get Sued?
• Are Americans Obsessed with Home Ownership?
• Good Questions: Heat & Water Costs for Chicago Apt?
• Good Questions: What to Do About Rental Agreement?
• Living With Less: Survival Strategies
• On Beauty: Priorities for Renting an Apartment