If you hadn't guessed by now, we're big fans of doing things ourselves. Not just to save a few dollars, but also for the enjoyment it brings and the memories it makes for your kids as they work along side. After the jump we've rounded up 25 great ways to get down and dirty when it comes to kids decor!
Here's 25 of our favorite DIY posts! Even if you don't have the time or space to diy right now, make sure to bookmark posts you'd like to revisit later on! Having DIY ideas in your back pocket is a great thing when you hit the world of retail. It's much easier to say no to things when you've seen them made before!
Note: Posts Pictured Above Are Bolded Below
DIY Floors & More
• Inspiration: Painted Floor at PB Kids
• Paint Your Own Rug
• Look! DIY Children's Rug
• How To: Bean Bag Chair
• DIY Felt Tip Rug
• Super Easy DIY Conversion: From Crib to Toddler Bed
• DIY Beds Made From Pipe
• Make This! Big & Bold Tufted Headboard
• How To: Make an Upholstered Toddler Bed for Under $40
• Amazing DIY At-At Walker Bed
• Jason's DIY Crib Solution