Stylish and practical and affordable — the world would be a better place if these words always went together. We thought we'd save you some time by rounding up five favorite picks for functional wall art on the cheap...
1. Honeycomb Modern Wall Clock from pilotdesign. I've been on a honeycomb kick ever since Claire posted on bee-inspired design last month, and I'm always on an Etsy kick, so it was only a matter of time before I found and fell in love with this handmade clock from Etsy's pilotdesign. The description notes that it also "casts great shadows on the wall throughout the day."
2. Silver Arrow Aluminum Wall Clock from CSN. Nothing but hands, this clock's impact is in its minimalism. I've seen many versions of this clock, but I especially liked this one's arrow-outlined hands and the soft silver color that make it all the more subtle.
3. Metal Clip and Memo Wall Clock from Uncommon Goods. I'm always looking for interesting, flexible options for displaying photos so this clock instantly caught my attention. Love the dual function!
4. George Nelson Wooden Ball Clock from Target. Inspired by George Nelson's classic Howard Miller Ball clock, Target's version comes in a variety of colors for a pretty little price.
5. FirsTime™ Sectional Modern Wall Clock from Kohls. I have a thing for Roman Numerals, and I love the classic modern mix in this super-affordable, on-sale clock.