With the bright colors, amazing graphics and familiar names, it’s easy to see why some people choose to have their record collections be important parts of their home décor. We’ve rounded up five ways to show off your collection in style. More after the jump!
- Record Display Frames Lots of different frame styles exist today, from sleek, ultra modern thin frames to the traditional matted frame look. Prices vary.
- Play and Display Flip Frame From Art Vinyl. These frames open up easily so that you can play your favorite records or change up your art display frequently. $55 each
- Hanging clips Create as big of a composition as your space can take with a custom hanging clip display system that you make. Prices vary.
- Painted wall or wall paper treatment However you choose to get your records on the wall, set them apart by creating a background to tie the collection altogether. This can be done as simply as painting another wall color behind them or even using wallpaper.
- Magazine Racks While not every magazine rack will be able to hold a record successfully, it certainly is an interesting alternative to shelves! Look for racks that can accomodate the size of the record without damaging it.
- Plastic Tile Trim We came across this instructables project and thought it was a great idea for hanging a record collection. We love how you can slide your records in and out of the trim as you want to listen to them!