We've been spending a lot of time in the garden and are really looking forward to a summer of entertaining outdoors (if you're like us, entertaining at home was one of your resolutions and, eep, it's already the end of April) so we thought we'd round up some of the fun stuff we've been eyeing for the garden. If we could re-do everything, we'd go for this palette of green, yellow and galvanized steel. It's a little Martha and a little modern but overall its laid back and comfortable.
Clockwise from top left:
• Citronella Tea light candles from Target, $16.99 for 144. Love the pop of yellow and that it will keep mosquitos away.
• Greno Hammock from Ikea $49.99 in green and white. Our balcony should be just big enough to string this puppy up when we're ready for a siesta.
• Clipper Doormat from Jamie Oliver's home collection. For the moment it's only available in the UK, but that isn't keeping us from coveting it.
• Sunny Arm Chair from CB2, $99.95 each. That yellow just makes everything feel bright and clean.
• Modular Window Box from Smith and Hawken, starts at $109. Keeps the plants off the ground and looks vintage industrial.
• Mio for Target Vermi Composter is modern, our favorite bright green and helps feed the garden.
• Ikea Solig Lantern in white $14.99. We bought some of these last year and love how simple they are.
• Chromed Bucket Grill from A+R, $40. Perfect for some light grilling on a tiny balcony.
Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Do you own any of these products?