Moving into autumn, it's always such a joy to watch the leaves turn and the colors move into warmer golden hues. Here are some small ways to add those fall colors to your home.
• Shabby chic picture frames from MountainCoveAntiques come in all of the colors of fall and are an affordable way to put those colors on the wall.
• Anthropologie's Striped Scarf Throw comes in all of the reds, plums, and pinks that ring of the fall season.
• These appetizer plates from CB2 are in a perfectly autumnal red, green and golden color, and add a great pop to any place setting.
• Hello, foxy! West Elm's fox doormat is both autumnal and just plain cute!
• The warm orange and red tones of this wallpaper from Urban Outfitters would do well in any season, but really works with an autumn palette easily.
Images: As credited above.