Here are a few we've had our eyes on, and a couple DIY options should you like to try your hand at making your own.
- DWR Adirondack Chair for $550, available in eight colors. This collection is made from 100% recycled polyethylene, making it completely maintenance-free.
- L.L.Bean Classic Adirondack Chair for $169, available in eight colors.
- VivaTerra Painted Reclaimed Redwood Adirondack Chairs for $238, available in white and aqua.
- Plow & Hearth Poly-Wood Adirondack Chairs for $299.99, made of a lumber substitute that looks like wood but requires no upkeep. Available in six colors.
- Sundance Catalog's Adirondack Cottage Chair for $150, in white- or red-painted pre-distressed pine.
- Cost Plus World Market Adirondack Chair on sale for $69, in seven colors. Quite a deal!
- Look! Build Your Own Adirondack Chair
- DPW Adirondack Chairs Made from Recycled Road Blocks via