It may seem like a cliché, but we always like water imagery for the bathroom: ocean landscapes, lakeside scenes. They're thematically appropriate, of course, but also relaxing; perfect for gazing at during your bath. Most of our selections are drawn from that theme, with a few others that seemed somehow bathroom-appropriate.
• 1 This lovely image of apothecary jars would be perfect alongside a sink. 8x12 print is $25 on Etsy. By Sweet Eventide.
• 3 This sweet little Clothespins Print by Abby Try Again is only $11 for a 5x7.
• 4 The shapes in this lakeside scene are so pleasing, and the mood is so serene. "Untitled 2 (raft)" by Dan Boardman, available on 20x200. $20 for an 8.5x11 print.
• 5 Caroline Hwang's whimsical fisherwoman was a Tiny Showcase selection last year. Lucky for us, there are still some prints left. $10 for a 6x4.25 print.
• 6 More interesting geometry and water from Carlo Van de Roer. "Untitled (Bondi Baths, Sydney, Australia)" is available on 20x200. $50 for an 11x14 print.
• 7 Also on 20x200, an image from the "Praia Piquinia" series by photographer Christian Chaize. We actually own one of the photographs in this series, and the colors in person are amazingly vibrant. $50 for an 11x14 print.
• 8 Alicia Bock's "Endless Summer" truly conveys what it feels like to swim in the ocean. $35 for an 8x8 print on Etsy.