2. Voit 4 Square Utility Balls: for $5.75 on Amazon. Often times playground balls found in big box stores aren't made by the same standards that ones intended for rugged use in schools are. These balls from Voit are tested time and time again and made to last your kids for many summers over (even when they get left out in the rain and snow!).
3. Rubber Band Jump Rope Kit: for $6.95 from Fat Brained Toys. Jump ropes are hard not to love. This kit gets your kids involved in making their own, and it can be added to as they grow to extend it's length (or be undone and added to your office supplies if they grow out of it).
4. OgoSport CopterBall: for $6.95 from Fat Brained Toys. It's more fun than a maple tree seeds in the fall as it slows down the ball before returning to the ground. It can also work as an extra badminton or paddle ball in a pinch!
5. 27 Inch Inflatable Topographical Globe: for $25,00 from Amazon. Why study the world flat, when you can take it outside to bat around the yard? It's large enough for little one's to see and small enough to not require an entire afternoon to inflate it!
6. Bubble Wand Set: for $10.99 at Discount School Supply. This set comes with 8 pieces and is great for a group. Keep it all in a large zip top bag and then it's ready to travel and be stored away in a bag for the return trip without worry of bubble goo contaminating everything!
(Images: Fat Brain Toys, Discount School Supply, Amazon)