We've posted before about our love of unique coasters, but agree with the commenters who found the price of those recycled beauties a little steep. As we gear up for the holiday entertaining season, we thought we would share some of our favorite DIY coasters- perfect for use at home or as a hostess gift.
Perhaps some of these unique coasters will inspire you to create your own as we approach the season of parties and merriment.
- Mary Blair coaster set project from Needlebook
- DIY Coasters from Style Me Pretty
- Map Coasters from the San Francisco Chronicle
- Recycled Magazine Coasters from How About Orange
- Tree Limb Coasters from Curbly
- Curling Ribbon Coasters from Chica and Jo
- Disco Drinks Coaster from Instructables
- Felt Coasters from Design Sponge