We are huge fans of locally grown food, but as Cambria pointed out earlier in the week, sometimes the surplus of one type of seasonal produce can be overwhelming. Here are our favorite ways to use up all those extraneous fruits and veggies and let none go to waste...
• Weekend Project: Dealing With The CSA Surplus
• Canning Makes a Comeback - NPR 06.19.09
• Hot Tip: Can It All
• From the Fall Garden: Many Uses for Butternut Squash
• Too Much Squash? Think Outside the Box
• How to: Eat Locally Grown Food All Year - Mother Earth News
• What Are You Preserving This Summer?
• How to: Preserve Fruit