Fend off the fall chill -- or add graphic appeal to a staid sofa -- with these blankets or throws in warm grays, soft blues and toasty camel tones.
Though they're thick on the ground this time of year, not all blankets and throws are created equal. Go for wool over synthetic wherever possible. The original high performance fiber, wool is durable, breathable and antibacterial. Which is all just icing on the cake for icy days ahead.
1. Avoca Blues Lambswool Blanket, $158 at Terrain
2. Corriedale Wool Throw, $395 at Swans Island
3. Teviot Throw, £130 at Johnston's
4. Harry Blanket, $150-$210 at Area
5. Cubist Camel Throw, $190 at DwellStudio
6. Josh Throw by Missoni Home, $312 at Unica Home
7. Nos Da Throws, $295 at The Future Perfect
8. Seasonally Collected Blankets, $100-400 at Mc & Co.
9. Scallop Blanket, £294 at Eleanor Pritchard
10. Properly Patterned Throw, $148 at Anthropologie
For more on wool, do like the Prince of Wales and follow the UK's Wool Week at The Campaign for Wool.