Books and kids go hand in hand, and hopefully always will. Crafts are the same way, an essential part of childhood. Eating paste can almost be considered a rite of passage in many circles. To continue our celebration of book week at Apartment Therapy's Family Channel, we offer these five bookish crafts for your family's consideration.
1. A Homemade I-Spy Book at Delia Creates
2. Personal Board Books at Utah County Mom
3. Play Library Kit at Make the Best of Everything
4. Hollow Book Treasure Box at WishWishWish
5. Custom Coloring Book at Instructables
(Images: as linked above)